The internet benefits our two favorite leisure activities. One is video consumption, and the other is gaming. There are too many sites on the web to consume videos. You can never run out of videos in your whole life if you set your mind to watch them. Similarly, one fantastic video content is the live streaming of video games, which is gaining popularity day by day. Twitch is one such site for that. This article will tell you about Twitch dark mode. So keep reading to find out more. You will never regret reading this post.
It is a video live streaming service that has a worldwide audience. And it is a subsidiary of Amazon. The service was introduced in 2011 in competition with another similar service. But Twitch offered many more features, which allowed visitors more enhanced experience and fun. It added sports content, music content, and real lifestreaming, which contributed to its success.
In 2015, Twitch crossed 1.5 million broadcasters and 100 million viewers per month. The present situation of Twitch is overwhelming, and it has 2.2 million broadcasters and 15 million daily active users. Moreover, Twitch also has a partnership with 27000 channels. You can judge the magnanimity of the site by the numbers.
- 1 What is Twitch dark mode?
- 2 How to enable Twitch dark mode?
What is Twitch dark mode?
It is an option on the site that allows you to convert the interface into dark colors. After applying this model, your whole look of the site changes into a dark one. The dark mode is attractive to many users because of its outlook. Some users admired this mode by calling it a relief to the eyes. You can always switch back to normal mode if you do not like the dark version of the site.
Benefits of Twitch dark mode
The dark version comes with benefits. That’s why it is gaining popularity. And you can find several guides to enable it. Here are some benefits.
The dark mode is cleaner
When you see the interface with light colors, then you can miss some details due to the overlapping of rays of light. But the dark mode has two distinctive color themes. The video provides the full bright light, and all the background becomes dark. This way, users can experience much-revealed content in the video.
The dark mode is not stressful
The users are consuming the videos several hours a day. That’s why stress is built up around the eyes. When the interface is dark, then there is less stress on the eyes. And it is proven scientifically. You can find almost every gamer watching videos in dark mode to get the least amount of stress on the eyes.
The dark mode is a beautiful experience
A user can get bored due to the same interface. In that case, many users try to switch the service. But Twitch dark mode gave the users a new variety in video consumption. Hence, it made video consumption versatile.
How to enable Twitch dark mode?
You can enable dark mode on the Twitch website, but you need the following things.
- You must have the latest computer because Twitch requires heavy rendering.
- You must have a strong internet connection. Otherwise, the site will load partially.
- You must have an account on the Twitch website.
You need to follow the steps for enabling the dark mode.
- Open the web browser.
- Go to the official website of Twitch.
- You need to click sign-in on the top right corner of the page.
- A log-in form will appear on your screen.
- It will ask the username and password.
- So, you must enter your username and password correctly.
- Your account page will open in the window.
- After that, you need to click on the top right corner of the website.
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen.
- In the drop-down menu, there will be an option for dark mode.
- You need to click on that option.
- When you click the option of Twitch dark mode, your interface will turn into dark instantly.
- Now, you have successfully changed your interface into dark colors.
- So, enjoy it anytime you want.
How to enable dark mode in the Twitch Mobile app?
You can also convert your mobile Twitch app into a night mode. It is easy, like eating a biscuit. Here are the steps.
- Open your mobile phone.
- Enter your security code and unlock the screen.
- You need to open the Twitch app.
- After that, you need to go to the user profile.
- There will be a gear option at the top right corner.
- Tap on the gear option.
- A drop-down menu will open.
- And there will be an option for dark mode.
- Tap on the dark mode option.
- Your interface will turn into night mode in an instant.
- Now, you can enjoy videos in dark mode.
Frequently asked Questions
Q1: What does dark mode mean on Twitch?
Ans: Twitch dark mode is brought by the Twitch along with mobile steaming, swipe surfing, and many other features. Among all the features, dark mode is unique because it converts the visual experience into a different theme and concept, which ultimately liked by the user. The whole concept of dark enhances the excitement more than other themes of the Twitch. Other features let the users stay more connected with their fans.
Q2: How do I turn on the dark mode on Twitch?
Ans: Twitch app has a dark theme and light themes from which you can choose from. The procedure is straightforward, and you have to go to the settings of the app, then you need to tap on “appearance.” There will be an option of themes, which allows you to change your theme. You can change the theme by selecting a dark theme option. And your Twitch interface will convert to dark.
Q3: What is better Twitch TV?
Ans: It is another feature by the website of Twitch, which allows TV streaming through the website. The user can stream multiple TV channels available on the Twitch website.