YouTube has become a part of everyday life. Most of the people watch music and entertainment videos, which they want to save on their computer. If you are using YouTube on a mobile, then you can view videos offline. But if you use a computer, then you have to download them by using a downloader. But there is a question. How to rip YouTube videos?
To answer the above question, we have a 4K video downloader, which rips videos in MP4, MOV, and other formats. This article will show you the detail. So, you must keep reading further.
- 1 Easy Ways to rip YouTube videos
- 1.1 Method 1: Rip YouTube videos online
- 1.2 Method 2: Rip YouTube videos in the Application
- 1.3 How to download YouTube videos without software?
- 1.4 Frequently asked questions
Easy Ways to rip YouTube videos
You can rip videos by using a 4k video downloader in the following ways.
- Rip YouTube videos online
- Rip YouTube videos in the application
It must be noted that these ripped videos will only be useful for personal use. You cannot use them for commercial purposes.
Method 1: Rip YouTube videos online
This method is pretty straightforward and fast. So, you must follow these steps.
- Open your computer and connect to the internet.
- Now, you must open the 4K video downloader in your browser.
- Now, you must go to the video page that you want to convert.
- Now, you must copy the link and paste it in the required field on the downloader page.
- Now, you must select the format of the video, which can be MP4, MOV, or MKV.
- After that, you must click the “Download” button.
- Now, you need to wait for the download URL to show up.
- When the URL is visible, then you must click on it.
- It will automatically download the video.
- When the download is finished, then you can click the video to watch it.
- If you do not know where the downloaded video is saved, then you must follow the directions. These are for the Chrome browser.
- You must click on the three dots at the top right corner.
- Now, you must click on the settings in the drop-down menu.
- Now, you must click the “Advanced.”
- Now, you must scroll down to the downloads and see the location of the video.
Method 2: Rip YouTube videos in the Application
This method will need you to download a 4K video downloader application. And it will allow you to download high-quality videos. So, you must follow these steps.
- Open your computer and connect to the internet.
- Now, you must open your web browser and go to Google.com.
- You must search for the download link of the 4K downloader. It will be easy.
- Now, you must download the converter.
- It will take a few minutes.
- After downloading, you must install the downloader.
- After installation, you must launch the downloader.
- Now you must copy the link of the YouTube video and paste it in the required field in the converter.
- Now, you must wait until the video is parsed.
- Now, you must click on the field on the left and select the “Download video.”
- Now, you must click on the field of the “Format.”
- Now, you must choose a format for your video.
- Now, you must select the quality you want.
- Now, you must click on the “Browse” button to select the location of the video.
- After that, you must click on the “Download” button. It will start downloading the video.
- It will take a while to download the video.
- When the downloading is finished, then you must click on the three dots on the left.
- Now, you must select the “Play” option to play the video.
- You can also rip YouTube videos by selecting the smart mode. Here are the instructions.
- Open the downloader and select the “Smart mode.”
- Now, you must check the box next to the “Enable smart mode.”
- Now, you must customize the smart mode by selecting format, quality, and subtitles.
- After that, you must click on the “Browse” button to select the location of the video.
- Now, you must select the “OK” button to save the settings.
- Now, you can download and convert videos by just one click.
How to download YouTube videos without software?
Yes, you can download YouTube videos without any software. But you cannot convert them into your desired format. The procedure is pretty straightforward. You must follow these steps.
- Open your computer.
- Now, you must connect to the internet. Your internet connection must be stable, reliable, and strong.
- Now, you must open the YouTube video in the browser.
- Now, you must add “SS” before YouTube and after the www in the URL.
- Now, you must press the enter button.
- It will take you to another page where you can select the format and download the video.
- How Can I Save YouTube Videos?
- Youtube Comment Formatting [Bold, Italic, Emoji]
- Youtube Playback Error [Fixed]
- YouTube 500 Internal server error [Solved]
Frequently asked questions
Q1: How do I download YouTube videos with Google Chrome?
Ans: You must follow these steps.
- You must open. The Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- You must click Download for Chrome. It’s on the right side of the page.
- Extract the downloaded folder.
- You must click the three dots at the top right corner.
- You must select More tools from the options.
- Now, you must click Extensions.
- Now, you must click the grey “Developer mode” switch.
- Now, you must click Load unpacked.
Q2: What is the best YouTube Downloader extension for Chrome?
Ans: iTube HD Video Downloader is the most reliable, fastest and easiest YouTube Downloader, which supports Chrome, Firefox, Safari and also other browsers for all video downloads from YouTube, Facebook, Vevo, Bash, liveleak, Vimeo, etc.
Q3: How do I download a video from Google?
Ans: Copy and paste the URL of the Google Video page, and Google Video Downloader produces a download link for the video. If you love Google videos but hate looking through source code every time you want to save a video to your hard drive, Google Video Downloader does the heavy lifting for you.