The internet has brought a revolution in our leisure life. You can find unlimited videos and audios for entertainment.
Back in the old days, music was only a listening habit. And still, many people prefer to enjoy music without any video. That’s why almost every artist releases his albums in audio format. However, many people still want to remove audio from videos.
If that is the case with you, then you are in the right place. We will show you the ways to remove audio from the video. So, you must keep reading further. It will benefit you in the future.
- 1 Methods to Remove Audio From Video
- 2 Video editing tools For Audio Removal
Methods to Remove Audio From Video
If you want to remove audio from the video, then there are two methods, which you can use for this purpose. The detail is below.
- Remove audio from the video online
- Remove audio from the video by using a video editor.
We will show you the detail of each procedure. So, you must pay attention to the detail.
Remove audio from the video online
It is a powerful and simplest way to edit videos. You can find many video editors online for free if you search it on Google. So, you must follow these steps.
- Open your laptop, computer, or tablet.
- Now, you must connect to the internet. We recommend you to use a stable, reliable, and strong internet connection.
- After that, you must open your web browser.
- Now, you must go to Google.com.
- After that, you need to search for an online video editing page.
- The first option on the search page will do just fine.
- Now, on the video editing page, you need to click on the “Select files to start.”
- It will open the application for browsing files.
- Now, you need to select the video for your purpose.
- It will start uploading.
- After uploading, you need to click on the “Edit” button.
- It will start editing.
- You need to select the “0%” in the adjust volume options.
- You can also configure other things on the settings page.
- Now, you need to press the “OK” button.
- After that, you need to click on the “Convert” button.
- Now, you need to follow the screen prompt for saving the video on your computer.
- Now, you have successfully removed the audio from the video.
Remove audio from the video by using a video editing tool
If you find online editing a bit difficult, then you can use a video editor. This method is simple and easy.
You need to follow the steps.
- Open your computer, laptop, or tablet.
- Now, you must connect to the internet.
- Now, you must open your web browser.
- You need to go to Google.com.
- Now, you must search for Wondersharefilmore.
- The search result will give you the download link.
- So, you must download the program and install it on your computer.
- After that, you need to launch the software.
- Now, you must click on the “Import media files here.”
- After that, browse for the video you need to edit.
- Now, you must select the video and load it on the software.
- Now, you must drag the video on the timeline field.
- Now, you must right-click on the timeline.
- It will open options for you.
- You need to select the “Detach Audio” from the options.
- You will see the audio file on the timeline.
- Now, you must select the audio file and click the “Delete” button.
- Now, you must click on the “File” at the top-right corner and save the file on your computer.
- Now, you have removed audio from the video.
Video editing tools For Audio Removal
If you are not satisfied with our video editing tool, then here are some other impressive video editing tools.
SDC Free Video Editor
It is the most comprehensive video editing option you will get. And it is free to use. There is no subscription or membership fee. The interface is versatile and easy to use. And all other features are also impressive. If you want to step into the video editing career, then we recommend you to use this editor. It will help you learn the tricks of the craft.
For a beginner, it is a little complex. But you can master this tool with some practice.
It is a wonderful and convenient software that can edit videos with perfection. You can use it for professional videos. And it will perform well for many formats. You can also put effects on your videos, which include slow-motion and 360-degree video editing.
You can also mix videos by using this tool. Many professionals recommend this tool for mixing audios with snippets. If you are a social media person, then this tool is enough for all your editing.
- How Can I Save YouTube Videos?
- How to record and edit videos with Camtasia?
- Best Method To Boost Bass on Windows 10: Step by Step
- ASUS Remote Link For PC: Control Your PC from Mobile
Frequently asked questions
Q1: What do YouTubers use to edit their videos?
Ans: YouTubers use a variety of software for video production. But there are some programs that are recommended by popular YouTubers, which are mentioned below.
- Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Final Cut.
- Vegas Pro.
- Movavi Video Editor Plus.
You can use any of the above software. Some are free tools, and some have a fee. But if you want professional quality, then you should use premium software.
Q2: What is the best video editing software for beginners?
Ans: There are much software that you can use as a beginner. But it will not be an easy ride. You have to know the applications of the software from a Pro. If you are a beginner, then we recommend you to use the following software.
- Nero Video
- Corel VideoStudio
- Filmora from Wondershare
- Adobe Premiere Elements
- Pinnacle Studio
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
Q3: Which is the best free video editor for PC?
Ans: There are much software you can use with your personal satisfaction. But we recommend you to use any of the following according to your convenience.
- Machete Video Editor Lite
- HitFilm Express
- DaVinci Resolve