Well, the usage of smartphones brings new complexities in life. You are required to learn the tricks for solving your little problems such as recovering contacts, deleted messages, and deleted notes. It may have happened to you that you have deleted the notes app on your iPhone or the app is corrupted. In either case, you need to recover the data because it’s important.
In this article, you will know about the three ways to recover your notes on the iPhone. So, read the detail with attention. You will benefit from it in the future.
- 1 Notes Recovery in iPhone [Solved]
- 1.1 Method 1: Recover your notes from the recently deleted folder [iPhone]
- 1.2 Method 2: Recover your notes from iTunes back up?
- 1.3 Method 3: Perform data recovery in iPhone
- 1.4 Frequently asked questions
Notes Recovery in iPhone [Solved]
You do not have to worry about the loss of data stored in the notes app. It’s because there is more than one method to do that. You can try the following methods.
- Recover your notes from the recently deleted folder
- Recover your notes from iTunes backup
- Perform data recovery
You should try the first method. If it does not work, then go to the second method. If both methods result in failure, then the data recovery will satisfy your purpose. We will describe the detail in plain English. So, you must keep reading further.
Method 1: Recover your notes from the recently deleted folder [iPhone]
When you delete the notes, then you have 30 days to recover them from the deleted folder. After that, you can no longer get the deleted notes. That’s why this method will work in 30 days after deleting the notes. So, you must follow the steps.
- Pull out your iPhone and unlock the screen.
- Now, you must open the notes app.
- Now, you must tap on the “Deleted folder.”
- After that, you must tap on the “Edit” button.
- Now, you must select the notes that you want to recover.
- Then you must tap on the “Move to” button.
- Now, you must select the folder to put the notes.
- Now, you have recovered the deleted notes.
If your deleted notes are not in the deleted folder, then you must try the following method.
Method 2: Recover your notes from iTunes back up?
This method works only when you already backed up your phone data on your computer by using iTunes. So, you must follow the steps.
- Take your iPhone and connect it to your computer.
- Now, you must open your computer.
- After that, you must open iTunes on your computer.
- Now, you must click on the iPhone icon.
- Now, you must click on the restore backup.
- You have to choose the backup that you have created before deleting your notes.
- Then you have to click the “Restore” button.
- Now, you have to keep your phone connected to the computer until your phone restarts. When the synchronization is over. Your notes will be restored on the phone.
- You can check your notes in the app.
If the above method fails you, then you have to perform data recovery.
Method 3: Perform data recovery in iPhone
If you have no backup, then you have to perform data recovery. There are two methods to do that, which are the following.
- You need to go to a data recovery provider and recover your data. Make sure the provider is reliable, and do not damage your phone or compromise your privacy.
- You can use data recovery software. The best data recovery software in the market is dr.fone. it can also recover your contacts, images, and documents.
For using the data recovery software and recovering your notes, you need to follow the steps.
- Open your computer.
- Connect to the internet.
- Now, you must open your web browser and go to Google.
- You need to type dr.fone in the search box and hit enter.
- The search result will give you the download link.
- So, you must download the file.
- After downloading, you must install it.
- Now, you must connect your iPhone with the computer.
- Now, you must run the program.
- On the interface, you will find the “recover” button. So, you must press it.
- Now, you must select “Notes and attachments.”
- After that, you must press the “Start scan” button.
- Now, you must select the notes you want to recover.
- Then, you have to click on the “Recover to the computer.”
- At this point, the program will ask you to register for the program. So, you must register the program.
- Your notes will be recovered to your computer.
- You can open the notes in a word processor.
Frequently asked questions
Q1: Where is the recently deleted folder on iPhone?
Ans: You need to follow the steps.
- Launch the Photos app from the Home screen.
- Tap “Albums” at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down till you find the “Recently Deleted Album”
- On the top-right corner, tap “Select”
- You can either delete all or delete some selected pictures.
Q2: Where is the recently deleted folder on iPhone iOS 12?
Ans: You need to follow the steps.
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the Albums tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe to the very bottom and tap on Recently Deleted (shows as just text in iOS 12 now)
- Tap Select in the top right corner.
- Now you can either choose to Delete All from the bottom left corner or select individual photos.
Q3: How do I use notes on my iPhone?
Ans: Just follow the steps.
- Tap the Notes app to open it.
- Tap the icon in the bottom right corner that looks like a pencil and a piece of paper.
- Start typing using the on-screen keyboard.
- When you’re done typing, tap Done.
- Tap Notes at the top of the screen to return to the Notes home screen.
Q4: Did Apple get rid of recently deleted photos?
Ans: Yes, Apple gets rid of deleted photos. Your photos will remain in the deleted folder for 30 days. After that, these photos will be permanently deleted from your iPhone. You cannot recover them from the iPhone. But if you use data recovery software, then you can recover the photos after 30 days. The quality of recovered files can be poor.