In this article, I am discussing the games of PlayStation, and this article is all about games of PlayStations. You can guess the topic of the article when you read the name of the article. I am telling can you play playStation3 games on playstation4, you can get the answer to this question after reading this article. We have been hearing your cries as you ask us how we can play playstation3 games on playstation4 and the answer to your question is very complicated. You can not simply play ps3 games on ps4 using disk or can download from the PlayStation network. It is very different service to that of its rival the Xbox One, where it is as simple as slotting in any supported Xbox 360 disc and watching it whir into life.
Also check: How To Merg JPG Files
Since the PlayStation 4 (ps4) is not backward compatible users with PlayStation 3 (ps3) games are unable to insert PS3 discs to the ps4 console or-redownload Ps3 games from the PlayStation network to play on the Ps4. However, users can access and play over 100 Ps3 games on the Ps4 through a subscription service called PlayStation Now. You can also play Ps3 games o Ps4 by using a Sony Service known as PlayStation Now.
What is meant by PlayStation Now?
PlayStation Now is one of the best game-streaming services that allows you to play Ps3 games on Ps4 over a Wi-Fi connection. It is basically the NetFlix of gaming, where you can play any title within the PlayStation now library as long as you have fairly speed Wi-Fi. The Benefits of PlayStation are that you won’t have to wait for the ps3 titles to update or install. All the PlayStation tiles, now tiles are stored in online clouds meaning all the boring stuff happens in the background. You all need to download the PlayStation Now app from the PlayStation network store and make sure you are packing a 5mbps Internet connection or faster.
Setting up PlayStation Now Part:1
- First, you have an account of the Sony entertainment network. Setting an account is free and required to use PlayStation Now.
- Navigate to the PlayStation network website at https:// store. PlayStation. com. After opening website click on create account button and set up a new PlayStation network account
Setting up PlayStation Now Part:2
- Take care of one thing that you have a broadband Internet connection at least 5 MBps speed per second. A fast and heavy Internet connection is required to use PlayStation Now.
- Contact with your Internet service provider to upgrade your existing Internet plan if needed.
Setting up PlayStation Now Part:3
- Now purchase a dual shock controller 3 and dual shock wireless controller 4.
- these types of controller models work as input devices, so you can play Ps3 games using your Ps4 console via PlayStation Now.
- After this process, power on your Ps4 and press network button
- Select setup internet connection after selecting setup Internet connection then select your Internet connection type.
- Sony recommends using a weird connection for the classy experience when using play station Now.
- To connect your Ps4 with Internet follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are operating a wireless connection then you will be prompted to enter your wireless network credentials.
- If you are using a weird connection then you have to connect your Ps4 Internet router using an ethernet cable.
How To Connect with PlayStation Now
- After, setting up PlayStation Now. It is time to, navigate get back to your main menu of PlayStation4 and launch the PlayStation store, you can purchase and sign up for the PlayStation now.
- Select the opinion to download PS Now Subscription app to your console.
- This app is one of the best apps that allows you to manage your PlayStation Now subscription and games.
- Select your best subscription from the options that are provided in this method.
- Follow the instructions to finalize the purchase of your PlayStation Now subscription
- Navigate to the content launcher and select the opinion to launch the PlayStation Now.
- After this, you can play over 100 games directly from your console of PlayStation Now.
- Switch to using a weird connection if PlayStation now fails to stream or connect properly through a wireless connection
- Cancel or delete large downloads and other streaming services if your connection is bad when using PlayStation Now.
- Test your internet connection on your ps4.
- Now power on your ps4 and select Network.
- Choose Select Internet Connection then take note of your network speed next to connection speed.
PlayStation’s Now Cost
If we talk about PlayStation different models cost and, then there are two pay models of PlayStation Now. You are looking at a, a fairly steep monthly fee of £12.99 per month. (on top your ps plus subscription) and or you can rent games for a one-off fee. Those rental figures might make your eyes water though, as a two-day rental will cost you £2.99 or £4.99 depending on the title. If you want to decide to go for the monthly membership, all your save data is stored so you can pick up exactly where you let off. Sony also offer a month’s free trial when you download the app
Ps3 games that we play
Sadly, when you sign in to PlayStation Now. You will notice that it does not contain the entire Ps3 back catalog either. Sony claims that PlayStation Now offers over 150 games, but in reality, the figure is actually a bit less than that.
Games that we can play are given below:
- Batman: Arkham, Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Origins.
- Bio shock: Bio shock 2 and bio shock infinite
- Borderlands, Borderlands 2
- Dead Island: Dead island riptide
- F. E. A. R
- God of War Ascension
- Killzone 2, Killzone 3
- Lost Planet 2
- Mortal combat complete edition
- NBA 2K14 Ratchet and clank: A crack in ratchet and clank nexus
- Saints row 2, Saints row the third saints’ row, saints row 4
- The last of us
- The lego movie video game
- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Also Check: How to see who viewed your Facebook Profile?
If you like this article then please tell us in the comments section. In this article, I tell you how to play ps3 games on ps4. Now your problem is solved.