Numerous NVIDIA Graphics Card clients have shared their problem that the NVIDIA Control Panel is not showing or missing issues. This control panel that lets clients control the properties of the NVIDIA Graphics Card introduced on the client’s PC disappears from the Desktop Context menu, Start menu, or from Desktop all of a sudden.
- 1 Nvidia Control Panel Missing – Solved for Windows 10
- 2 Conclusion
- 3 FAQ’s
Nvidia Control Panel Missing – Solved for Windows 10
This could be a consequence of a defective graphic card driver, in light of most recent updates and qualities, or some arbitrary error to a great extent. In case that your NVIDIA Control Panel is missing too, don’t worry. You can have a go at the solutions provided below to fix NVIDIA Control Panel missing in Windows 10.
1. Physically Run NVIDIA Control Panel to get back Missing NVIDIA Control Panel
Attempt to physically run the NVIDIA Control Panel on your framework to fix this issue. Here are the steps explained to follow to physically run the NVIDIA Control Panel:
- Open My Computer. There, go to the Drive C folder and search for Program Files organizer.
- In the Program Files organizer, you will discover the NVIDIA Corporation folder. In case you can’t find the NVIDIA Corporations organizer in there, appear to be identical in the Program Files (x86) folder.
- When you are in the NVIDIA Corporation folder, open the Control Panel Client.
- In this folder, search for the nvcplui document.
- Right-click on the nvcplui document and snap-on Run as an administrator option.
- You can make a shortcut on the Desktop for NVIDIA Control Panel from the right-click menu of nvcplui.
2. Restart NVIDIA Services To fix NVIDIA Control Panel Missing Issue
It is an essential technique for you to attempt is to restart the NVIDIA explicit services. Let us tell you how to restart these administrations on your PC:
- Open the Run box by pressing the Windows + R keys together. Presently, then you have to type services.msc in the Run box and press the Enter button.
- This will open the Services window. Where you can find all the running services on your PC, in the list of its services, search for administrations whose name starts with NVIDIA.
- Select each NVIDIA service and snap on the Restart button accessible on the left of the window.
- In case that the service isn’t running, right-click, and snap-on Start.
3. Reinstall Nvidia Control Panel App from Microsoft store
- Snap-on the start button from the taskbar and click the gear symbol to open settings
- Snap-on Apps
- Click on the Apps and Features from the left menu.
- Search Nvidia Control panel in the search box.
- In case that Nvidia Control panel is as of now introduced on your System. Uninstall it.
- Then try reinstalling it from the store.
In this discussion, we discussed the error fix for the Nvidia control panel missing in windows 10. You can look for more solutions if any of these doesn’t work for you.
- How to cheer on Twitch?
- How to Turn On Twitch Dark Mode
- How to Change Overwatch Username?
- [Fixed] “Cannot Play Video and Server Not Available on Showbox Error
Is GeForce experience equivalent to the Nvidia control panel?
Clients frequently confound the two projects, pondering, which is the best device for controlling your design settings. In all actuality, you can utilize both the Nvidia Control Panel and GeForce Experience to control and adjust various design settings, just as update drivers and other execution changes.