- 1 Solve Minecraft Crashing Issue
- 2 FAQ’s
Solve Minecraft Crashing Issue
If Minecraft starts to crash all of a sudden whenever you are trying to load or run the game, it means that there might be some changes in your system that is preventing the game to load. We understand that it is really annoying when you want to play the game, but it keeps on crashing whenever you try to run it. With most of the games, the common case is their regular changes and updates that cause this problem.
When the start error occurs, the first thing you need to do is restart your PC. Because restarting causes alot of issues to be solved when a computer cleans it cache and virtual memory and then boots up again. It may remove the Error. Let the system boot up again, and try launching Minecraft then. Restarting the computer can solve a lot of technical issues, it may also fix the Minecraft crashing error if that is due to a system glitch.
A Vertex Buffer Object is a setting available in Minecraft that increases its in-game performance. This feature enables the game to upload vertex data such as (color, position, and vector) to the video device. The performance of the game increases when a lot of workload of the game from your CPU and the RAM moves it on to the video card. The weak video graphic cards can make the game slower and malfunction as they don’t have enough required memory to contain the vertex data.
The VBO option is usually available in the ‘Settings’ menu of the game. But since you are not able to enter the game, so to perform this action, you have to alter the AppData files.
- First of all, press the Window button + R key from your computer to open the Run dialog box.
- Enter the info as %APPDATA%/.minecraft in the box and press ok
- Open the ‘options.txt’ file from the Minecraft game folder.
- Now change the value of the ‘useVbo’ to false.
- Now go to File and click on Save.
- Reboot your system.
- Try reloading the game again.
If your CPU is set up to overclock, it may bring up a higher performance, but it may also cause some of the processes of the system to crash on startup. Remember that you dont have to mess with the built in settings of your system, whenever you are having any problem, dont change anything with hardware unless you know about it. Overclocking means setting your CPU and memory to work at higher speeds, so each configuration comes with its speed grade. It is beneficial for playing games and apps in the short term, but it can also stop other games from working.
You can set your CPU clock speed back to default settings, or you can set up a lower speed and then try to launch the game again and see if that works.
Minecraft does also share your data from GPU. The GPU handles all the graphic performance of any game or app in your computer. If your game has a recent update and you haven’t updated your GPU for a long time, then there is a chance that Minecraft is having the error. To fix such an issue, you need to update your video drivers.
- Click the Start button on the bottom of the screen.
- Search for ‘Control Panel’ in the search bar.
- Then enter the Control Panel.
- Select the ‘Device manager.’
- Now click the arrow that is next to ‘Display adapters’ to display your video card.
- Then right-click on the video card.
- Select the ‘Update driver.’
- Now, wait for it to find the adequate drivers and let it install them on your computer.
After the drivers are updated, you can restart the computer and try launching the game again.
Update your Game Regularly
Minecraft is frequently releasing a lot of patches, fixes, and different add-ons. If you don’t have the internet at all times or if you’ve disabled the automatic patches, then the game is likely to crash.
To update the game manually:
- Open Minecraft launcher.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ button on the bottom of the launcher window.
- Select the ‘Force Update!’
- Now, wait until the game updates.
- Then select ‘Done.’
There is a specific error message that sometimes occurs when you load Minecraft, error says
A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
This means that Java installation on your computer isn’t working, and you need to either update or reinstall it.
- Press the Window key + X. To open a menu on the bottom-left of the screen.
- Select ‘Apps and Features’ from it.
- Then type ‘Java Runtime Environment’ from the Search.
- Right-click on it and press uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until it is removed from your system.
- Restart the Windows.
- Download and install new Java from the web and then run it
There may be a possibility that something might be wrong with your system, which may be a hardware failure or a software issue. Check your windows and get it fixed if there are any such errors.
In this discussion, we discussed what is Minecraft game and why it crashes sometimes when you start it. We discussed different ways to fix this problem, and there might be other possible reasons too, who knows. We hope this info was helpful for you, review this post, and leave a comment to rate this article. We will get in touch with you after your feedback.
- How to Play iMessage Games: Play Pool and Others
- How To Move Steam Games Quickly To Another Drive[Easy Way]
- Vice Emulator: Play C64 Games on Windows 10
- How To Beat 2048 Games
1. What is the purpose of this game?
In Minecraft, you simply have to build and explore and survive the map. You can play by yourself only, or you can play online with your friends. The tablet and smartphone version offers multi-players option through a WiFi network
2. Is Minecraft better or the Fortnite?
Yes, Fortnite may be a fast pace to Minecraft, but the Minecraft is more serious in survival. Both of these games are great at their own place, and that is why it’s difficult to say which one is better than the other.