You have many options nowadays for your computer. If you are aware of multiple operating systems from Microsoft, then you may have known Linux. But, nowadays, the Android operating system is popular for smartphones. But, there is a question often searched on the internet. And that is “can I install an Android-based operating system on my computer. The answer to this question is yes. Yes, you can use the Android-based operating system on your computer. This article will tell you about how to install Bliss OS? So, you must keep reading for more.
- 1 What is Bliss?
- 2 How to install Bliss OS?
- 2.1 Method 1: Dual-Boot installation for Windows computer without erasing data.
- 2.2 Method 2: Installation on the hard drive with erasing all data
- 2.3 Pros of Bliss OS
- 2.4 Cons of Bliss OS
- 2.5 Technical requirement for Bliss OS
- 2.6 Frequently Asked questions
What is Bliss?
It is an operating system based on Android. And it is produced for both mobiles and computers. The Bliss OS uses Android 9 Pie codebase. You can download it on the PC and install it. After that, you can enjoy its features and benefits. This operating system requires minimum disk space, and it runs efficiently without lagging. Most of the users install Bliss for playing games because the small size of Bliss provides more processing speed for games. Hence, the gaming experience becomes faster. Other than gaming, Bliss offers a great user interface and convenient navigation through the hard drive. All functionality of the Bliss has only one purpose, which is to provide the user with maximum convenience.
Bliss OS Download
You need to follow the steps.
- Open your computer, laptop, or tablet.
- Connect to the internet. Your internet connection must be fast, stable, and reliable.
- After that, you need to type blissroms.com.
- A homepage will appear on the screen.
- You will find the Image file of Bliss on the website.
- You must download the Bliss OS ISO file.
Or you can just download from the below link:
How to install Bliss OS?
There are two methods to install Bliss OS. We will explain each method with detail.
Method 1: Dual-Boot installation for Windows computer without erasing data.
You need to follow the steps.
- You need to install 7-zip file on your computer.
- You need to right-click on the downloaded ISO file.
- After that, you need to select 7-zip.
- Another option box will open.
- You need to select the open archive.
- Now, you need to extract Androidx86-Installv26.0003.exe.
- After that, you must double-click on the installer.
- It will start the installation.
- In the installer, you must select the ISO file, and then you must select the target drive. After that, you must select the install button.
- Your drive must have 8GB free space.
- The installation will finish ina few minutes.
- After that, you need to reboot your computer and select Bliss OS from the boot menu.
Method 2: Installation on the hard drive with erasing all data
You must follow the steps.
- Take the Bliss OS ISO file and burn it on a blank DVD by using ImgBurn.
- You can also create a bootable USB by using Rufus.
- Now, you need to boot the Bliss OS from DVD or bootable USB.
- A menu will appear on the screen.
- You need to select advanced options from the menu.
- After that, you need to select an auto installation.
- The installation process will ask you to erase data from the hard drive. At that point, you need to select yes.
- It will erase data from your hard drive.
- Now, you need to run Bliss OS from the options displayed on your screen.
- Soon you will see the logo of Bliss. And the OS will be ready to use.
- Bliss OS is not made for really old computers. That’s why you need good hardware.
Pros of Bliss OS
The following are the upsides of Bliss OS:
- It has extra launchers like taskbar launcher and pixel launcher, which adds to the overall functionality of the operating system.
- It can be rooted in a few clicks. And you can run adblocker on it. Other than that, it also allows the use of Adaway.
- It comes with ARM virtualization support. Due to which, you can run many Android apps on your computer.
- It installs the Google Play Store by default.
- It has 3x better performance than a budget Windows laptop.
- It converts your PC into an Android gaming PC. Hence, you can play many games that are only available on Android.
- It has an Android ecosystem with a desktop.
Cons of Bliss OS
The downsides are described below:
- It has limited hardware support.
- You cannot use Windows software on it.
Technical requirement for Bliss OS
The detail is below:
- You will need a PC with a minimum 8GB free hard drive.
- The RAM must be more than 2 GB.
- The processor must be a minimum of 1.8 GHz.
- You must have a bootable DVD or USB for installing Bliss OS.
- It will not register with a Linux operating system. That’s why you need to install it separately from Linux.
- Best Method To Boost Bass on Windows 10: Step by Step
- Disable Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry Windows 10
- How To Fix Werfault.exe error in Windows 10
- Fix Can’t connect this network windows
Frequently Asked questions
Q1: How do I download and install Bliss OS?
Ans: You need to follow the steps.
- Open your computer and connect to the internet.
- Open your browser and go to blissroms.com.
- You must download the image ISO file of Bliss OS from blissroms.com.
- After that, you need to burn the Bliss OS ISO file on a blank DVD or CD and make it bootable.
- Put the DVD in your computer and boot the ISO file.
- You need to select advanced options from the boot menu.
- After that, you need to follow the auto installation.
Q2: Can we play PUBG in Bliss OS?
Ans: The Bliss OS is a light platform for the computer. Yes, you can play PUBG in Bliss OS.
Q3: How do I shutdown Bliss OS?
Ans: You can shutdown Bliss OS by following the simple procedure, which is described below.
- Go to the bottom right corner of your screen.
- There will be an icon in the Windows system tray.
- You need to right-click on the icon.
- A menu will open, and you need to select “Quit.”
- It will shut down Bliss OS.
- Now, you have shutdown Bliss OS successfully.