The Xbox One is developed by the Microsoft corporation. The Xbox One is a strong multimedia machine for web browsing, integrating gaming, video streamings, and and it is not just an ordinary video gaming console. It can also be connected to the internet very easily and it can be utilized as a smart device with other different functionalities.
Microsoft keep updating its software and the changes of enhancement that enables you to use the Xbox games on your pc easily. There is an Xbox app launched by the Microsoft, that lets you download and play all the games from the Xbox that can be played on a Windows platform. You can play any game if you connect the two devices into a network. Your Xbox One console and Windows PC can be synced with each other because Microsoft allows this feature to play your favorite games on the computer. The setup process may take a few minutes, and it is easy to repeat, too, if you have gone through it once.
What are the Requirements to Play Xbox One Games on PC?
Following are the requirements that must be taken under observation and fulfilled before playing the Xbox games on pc
- Enable the streaming from the console’s settings.
- Then sign in to the Xbox app first from your PC. And make sure that the Gamertag is the same as on the console.
- These two devices must be logged onto the same Wi-Fi or internet network. A 5GHz Wi-Fi network is the best solution.
- The minimum requirement for your pc is 2GB RAM and a processor that must be running at 1.5GHz or faster.
- Throughout the process, your console should stay on.
First, we have to enable the connection on the console. With the Xbox turned on, follow these steps:
- First of all, press the central button on your controller of the Xbox button.
- A Guide will open, from there, go to Settings.
- Then, go to the Preferences.
- After that, open your Xbox app connections.
- Go to This Xbox option and then find the Allow the game streaming to the other devices option. And then Enable it.
- Then go to Other devices, and enable the Allow connections from any device. Activating the option labeled as Only from the profiles signed in on this Xbox will work great, as well.
- Plug the USB cable into the computer, make sure that it’s a data transfer cable.
- Then plug the other side of the cable into your controller.
- Now click on the Windows icon.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Then click Devices.
- Select the Bluetooth & other devices option on the left.
- You should now see the Controller icon in the Other devices section.
- Press the Window key from your keyboard.
- Then click on the Xbox app thumbnail that is on the right side of the menu.
- When the app loads, you need to click on the Connect tab.
- The app starts to scan the network for all the available consoles. You need to pick the one you would like to connect to. Just in case if you have multiple consoles, then it might be a good idea to give them some different names from each other, as all Xbox One consoles are named as My Xbox by default.
- After the connection is made, you will be able to see options for media remotes, and power, and streaming. You will also see your desired console on the list, as well as your controller too. Then you can control the Xbox through the pc.
- Next, you can click on the Stream button to start the streaming.
- Now, browse the list of the games and select the one that you would like to play.
- Click the Play from the console button in the right corner of the page within the app. It will launch the game on the console that starts streaming on your PC.
You can play your favorite childhood games still on a PC even if you have sold your console. Here is the method of how to get them running on a PC:
- First of all, start your PC.
- And when it boots up to start, insert the game disk into the DVD drive.
- Double click on the My PC shortcut on the desktop.
- Right-click on the drive in which you have your game in and then
- Select the Properties from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the Hardware tab.
- Scroll down and click on the disk drive.
- Now again click on the Properties button.
- Click on the Details tab from the disk drive’s properties
- Select the Capabilities option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the CM_DEVCAP_RAWDEVICEOK.
- Click on OK.
- Then again, click on OK once more.
- Go to My PC and double-click on the game to load.
This process will allow the PC to read the raw data it finds on the disk. And then It will sidestep the security features on the game disk first, without damaging it or rendering it on the console.
In this discussion, we discussed how you could play Xbox one games on your pc. It is a simple procedure that we discussed In steps above, if you have more questions you can ask away or if you have any points in mind, leave the comments below or you can mail us at the provided email below. We hope this info was helpful for you.
1. Can you play Xbox games on the phone?
Play Xbox One games can be installed on your console and then streamed to an Android phone or tablet over the same Wi-Fi or your current mobile network. With the help of Xbox Console Streaming, you can pick up and play the games when and where you want.
2. Do you actually need the Xbox to play anywhere?
Xbox Play Anywhere also has a cross-platform. An Xbox Live Gold subscription is not required to take advantage of the Play Anywhere, and subscription for Gold is not required on the Windows platform as well.