YouTube is a database that has videos, which can be from any country or any language. You can think of a topic and there must be a video on YouTube. Most of the users watch music and entertainment videos on YouTube. But you cannot watch YouTube off-line. That’s why you need to download videos from YouTube. There is no restriction to download videos.
In this article, we will show you three ways to save YouTube videos. After reading this post, you will become able to download videos without difficulty. So, you must keep reading for more.
- 1 3 Ways to save videos of YouTube
- 2 Download Top YouTube videos
3 Ways to save videos of YouTube
You can save videos from YouTube in the following ways.
- Use YouTube offline feature (only for iOS and Android)
- Use the web-based converter
- Use a third-party YouTube downloader
We will show you the detail. So, you must keep reading further.
Method 1: Use YouTube offline feature
While watching YouTube videos, you may have experienced disturbance and interruption. It is because of the network connection. That’s why YouTube has an offline feature, which will enable you to watch videos offline. But this feature is only for iOS and Android. You cannot use this feature on a computer.
If you want to view the video offline, then you must download the video. For that, you must follow these steps.
- Pull out your mobile phone and unlock the screen.
- Now, you need to download the YouTube app.
- So, you must go to the Play Store and download the app.
- It will take your few minutes.
- After downloading the app, you must install it.
- Now, you must launch the YouTube app.
- Now, open the video you need to save.
- You will find the download button under the video player.
- So, you must click the download button and the download process will start.
- It will take a few seconds to finish.
- After downloading, you can watch the video.
- All your downloaded videos will be under the tab of “Available offline.”
- The video will remain available offline for 30 days. After that period, you need to connect to the internet.
Method 2: Use the web-based converter
The easiest way to download a YouTube video is by a web-based converter. If you Google it, then you can find many video converters and downloaders. You can also check the reputation of the converter. It is necessary to use a trusted converter. Otherwise, you can end up infecting your computer.
There are many web-based converters. But we recommend Clipconverter.cc. you can download as many videos as you want by using this converter. This site offers videos in multiple formats. Moreover, you can also choose to download the audio file of the video. This feature is amazing for downloading music videos where you only need the audio.
Method 3: Use a third-party YouTube downloader
It is also a convenient way of saving videos from YouTube. There are many downloaders available on the internet. Some are free and for some, you need to buy the subscription. Paid downloaders provide a wide range of features, which include video formats and effects. We advise you to use a trusted downloader. You can check the reputation of a downloader on Google. If you are still confused about selecting a downloader, then we recommend you to use VLC Player. It is the simplest converter. You can configure it easily.
Download Top YouTube videos
People have watched countless videos on YouTube. But we will show you the videos that have maximum views and watch time. It will amuse you.
- Masha and the Bear – Recipe for disaster, it has been watched by 4.11 billion viewers.
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft, it has been watched by 4 billion viewers.
- PSY – Gangnam Style, total views of this vide are 3.41 billion.
- Pinkfong – Baby Shark Dance, people have viewed this video for 3.32 billion times.
- Justin Bieber – Sorry, it has been viewed by people 3.18 billion times.
- Maroon 5 – Sugar, it has been viewed by 3.02 billion times.
- Katy Perry – Roar, it has been viewed by people for 2.89 billion times.
Download Most subscribers of YouTube
We will show the channels that have the most subscribers. It will also amuse you.
- WWE has 47.93 million subscribers.
- Justin Bieber has 46 million subscribers.
- Dude Perfect has 45 million subscribers.
- Badabun has 42 million subscribers.
Download Richest YouTubers
The following are the riches YouTubers.
- Jacksepticeye – he has made $16 million on YouTube.
- VanossGaming – he has made $17 million on YouTube.
- Markiplier – he has made $17.5 million on YouTube.
- Jeffree Star – he has made $18 million on YouTube.
- DanTDM – he has made $18.5 million on YouTube.
- Jake Paul – he has made $21.5 million on YouTube.
- Ryan ToysReview – he has made $22 million YouTube.
If you have the content, idea, and skills, then you can make money on YouTube. If others can do it, then you can also do it.
- Youtube Comment Formatting [Bold, Italic, Emoji]
- YouTube 500 Internal server error [Solved]
- Youtube Playback Error [Fixed]
Frequently asked questions
Q1: What is a YouTuber salary?
Ans: If your channel receives 1,000 views, it’s worth $18. Google keeps 45 percent of what is made, so a YouTuber would make (on average) $9.90 per 1,000 views. As you begin making money, you create an account through AdSense so the advertisers can pay you as views or clicks come in.
Q2: What do you call a YouTuber?
Ans: A YouTuber, also known as a YouTube personality, YouTube boot, or YouTube content creator, is a type of internet celebrity and videographer who has gained popularity from their videos on the video-sharing website YouTube.
Q3: How much money do 1 million YouTube views make?
Ans: But in most cases, the average per 1,000 views for any given YouTuber would be around $1.50 – $3. Also if you have a hardcore audience like David Dobrik or Casey Neistat who’s viewers which almost every video till the very end. They could expect to earn $3 – $7 per 1,000 views or $3000 – $7000 per 1 million views. If a channel has a million subscribers, then it can fetch 100K views per video easily, which can translate to a $2000 per month income.