The advent of computers brought unique luxuries such as writing in any style and fonts. Now, you can use your computer for producing fantastic pieces of writing, which look beautiful, elegant, and stylish. But there is a limitation in every composing software. You can only use a limited set of fonts. If you want to use the fonts, which are not present in the library, then you have to use the font loader. In this article, you will know everything about the Font loading tool. So, you must pay attention and keep reading further. We assure you of a quality read.
What is the Font loader?
It is a tool, which is tiny and portable used for loading fonts in Windows without installing them. The loading of fonts executes as a temporary function. You can use the tool for any application. Moreover, you can also unload the fonts after the use without much difficulty. This tool is a versatile tool for almost any kind of operating system. It works on Windows Vista, 7, 8.1, and above. You can use it to load open type fonts (OTF) and true type fonts (TTF).
If you want a variety in your written presentation, then we recommend you to use this tool frequently. It is freeware, and you can download it from any third-party website.
Reasons to use Font loader
The following are the reasons, which will compel you to use the tool.
- In the digital world, you need to build logos, ads, banners, and many more for websites. That’s where regular Fonts are not enough. So, for presenting a truly unique and creative thing, you always need new Fonts. That’s why this tool comes handy and provide you with a better choice in composting technology.
- When you require more Fonts, then your application requires it to install them. That’s where a critical problem appears. Your system becomes slow with the installation. This tool allows you to use the Fonts without installing them. Hence, your system works with optimum speed and provide you with productive opportunities.
How to use Font loader?
The procedure is amazingly straightforward, and you need to follow each step.
- Open your computer.
- Now, you must connect to the internet. Your internet connection must be strong, reliable, and stable.
- Now, you need to open the web browser.
- After that, you must type Google.com in the address bar.
- Now, you must type Font loader in the search box.
- The search result will give you many links to download the tool.
- So, you must download the Font loader.It would be a zip file. And you need to extract it by using Win RAR or 7-zip.
- After the extraction, you will get fontloader.exe. It is a portable application and you do not need to install it.
- Now, you must double-click on the fontloader.exe to run it.
- An application will open on your screen.
- Now, you must press the “Add Fonts” button to add Fonts files. You can also drag and drop the Font files on the application. The loaded Fonts will appear on a list in the application. If you try to add the already loaded file, then the tool will not add it to the list.
- Currently, this tool only supports open type Fonts and true type Fonts.
- Now, you must click on the “Load” button for loading the Fonts. You will be shown a message on your screen that the Font file has been loaded. It is not necessary that the tool loads all the files. Some files can be corrupted or your Window does not support the Font type.
- Now, you can use the Fonts in the programs, which can be Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, or any word processing software. You can minimize the tool in the system tray by pressing the minimize button. It is necessary to run the application in the background for the proper working of the Font files.
- When you have finished working with Fonts, then you can click the “Unload” button for unloading the Font files. The Fonts will be removed from your system and your memory will become free.
- A message will be displayed on the screen that you have unloaded the Fonts.
- Now, you can close the Font loader application window.
- It will automatically unload all Font files from the tool.
Benefits of using Font loader
You will get the following benefits.
- You will have a big choice of creativity.
- Availability of Fonts will supercharge your work.
- You can present things that are not common in the market.
- You can create truly unique and different pieces that are set aside from the mass presentation.
- You can never have to stress out your system due to the installation of Font files.
- You can present expert quality in written presentations.
- 4 Methods to Open Command Prompt in Folder Windows 10
- Customize Cursor For Chrome and Windows 8, 10
- Fix Can’t connect this network windows
- Disable Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry Windows 10
Frequently asked questions
Q1: What does open type font mean?
Ans: It is a Font file format used by Microsoft systems and Mac systems. It is scalable that extends to true type font file formats. This type of Fonts is developed by Microsoft and Adobe jointly. When you download extra Fonts from the internet, then most of the time you get this type of Fonts. Some open type Fonts are free to download and for some, you have to pay a premium.
Q2: What is the difference between open type font and TrueType font?
Ans: TTF stands for TrueType Font, a relatively older font, while OTF stands for OpenType Font, which was based in part on the TrueType standard. A significant difference between the two is in their capabilities. … It may be taking much longer than expected, but the number of OTF fonts is already on the rise.
Q3: How do I install a font?
Ans: You must follow the steps.
- Find a reputable font site.
- Download the font file that you want to install.
- Extract the font files (if necessary).
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click the “View by” menu in the upper-right corner and select one of the “Icons” options.
- Open the “Fonts” window.
- Drag the font files into the Fonts window to install them.