Most of the people are worried about 0xc000007b error on Windows 10. In this article, I am going to solve this problem. This error is very common on Windows 10. So, this article is going to be very helpful to you. In this article, we talk about this error. How it occurs and which method is needed to solve it.
Error 0xc000007b is one of the most irritating Windows error that users have to face while accessing some applications (games and Software) games like GTA 5, FIFA 14, 15, 17, 19 need for speed, battlefield, far cry, call of duty, assassins creed and many other games and softwares.
Also Check: How To Fix Werfault.exe error in Windows 10
When you see this error message. The application was unable to start correctly its probably because you are trying to run a game or software on your computer and there something not quite right. You will see this error when there is a mixing of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of windows and applications
What does this Error mean?
Windows is user-friendly and is easy to access and becomes the most widely used operating system and it is used all over the world. At present, a huge amount of users have upgraded their windows to windows 10. One of the common problems on all operating systems is that it is not perfect and error cause due to accessing of games and software. Games and applications are widely used by people. The error comes in this way: The application is unable to start (0xc000007b) Click OK to close the application.
Reasons for Windows error 0xc000007b
If we talk about reasons behind the windows error then there are many reasons behind this error. The error code means an invalid image format especially when you are attempting to start an application which has been designed to run on the 64-bit operating system. But your computer is running 32-bit Windows. The 32-bit Windows can not load 64-bit DLL, the mixing up 32-bit with 64-bit environment brings about problem. This error also has something to do with programs installed on your computers like NET, Framework, Direct X and Microsoft Visual C.
It tends to appear when you are trying to launch high graphics games such as FarCry, Assassins creed without updating to net Framework. When Net. Framework absent from your computer you are not able to run apps build on it. Sometimes you will get this error when you are installing Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7. You also get this error when you are running the software as an administrator.
Methods you can Fix this Error
Now I am m telling you the best methods you can fix this problem. These methods are very easy to solve the problem. If one method can not work then you try another. There are six best methods to solve this problem.
Re-install the apps you are trying to run
If the error is occurred by applications error, then you can easily fix it by re-installing apps which are trying to run.
- First, uninstall application/software and remove each and everything related to application or software.
- Then restart your computer before re-installing of applications. During this period do not turn off antivirus software.
- Scan your computer after turning off anti-virus software.
Check Hard disk for errors
Check the hard disk for bad sector’s and other issues and problems using the CHKSK(Check Disk) command.
- Press and hold windows R to open Run Window, type the command cmd and press Enter to open the command prompt window.
- Now Type the command chkdsk c: /f/r (where c: is your system drive) and press enter. It would ask whether you wish to scan the hard disk or not Press y and then enter.
- Restart the system. It will check all bad sectors on the hard disk and try to solve them.
Also Check: How To Fix Dns probe finished nxdomain
Re-install the .NET Framework
The .NETframe work do not work properly need to be deleted prior to re-installing it. Simply download it from Microsofts website and install it. The latest version of.NETFramework update it
- Click the start button to select the control panel and then click the program and features
- Click Turn windows feature on or off an item on the left panel. The Windows Features windows pop up.
- On the Windows Features window find and Click .NET Framework 3.5 and press OK. Then it will start downloading and installation.
- Restart your computer and check this error was fixed. If this method can not work then you try another.
If file xinput1_3.dll corrupts or gets overwritten with some other versions which are not compatible, the 0xc00000 error appears. It is complicated to fix error them through updating DLL. as this method involves operations like replacing 32-bit xinput 1_3.dll with an appropriate version inside C drive. To update DLL follow the steps given below:
- First, Download the 32-bit xinput 1_3.dll and extract files with a compression tool.
- The xinput1_3.dll file usually locates at C:\Windows\SysWOW64
- Copy the file extracted from download file to the location: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and paste it
- Now select copy and replace if you face any prompt.
- To avoid errors make sure your computer has been updated to the latest version of DirectX.
- If previous all solutions do not work then you will try updating DirectX.
- The way to check your DirectX version is latest you try Runtime Web installer from Microsoft’s official website.
- Download the setup files and run it and follow on-screen steps.
- When the installation is completed, restart your computer.
Also Check: How To Merg JPG Files
Perform a Clean boot
A clean boot can help you to find out whether this error is occurred by a third-party application, it is able to eliminate software conflicts. Once you have done troubleshooting you need to reset your computer to start as usual. You must log on on your computer as an administrator to perform a clean boot.
- Click the start button and search MSConfig. After this, click on System Configuration from search results.
- Choose the service tab on the dialog box. Hide all Microsoft’s services and disable all button
- Click startup to open Task Manager.
- Now close task manager and click OK on the system configuration.