Android is the most popular operating system nowadays. You will find almost every user using the Android phone. That’s why there are many apps for this operating system. And with every day, you can find new tips and tricks online.
Today, we will show the solution to data loss problems. It may have happened to you that you deleted some files accidentally. Now, you want them back. So, you do not need to be worried. We will show you three methods. So, you can recover your data from Android phones. Keep reading more.
- 1 Methods to recover data on Android
- 1.1 Method 1: Use the built-in Android Backup Service to Recover your Data
- 1.2 Method 2: Use your cloud storage service to recover your data
- 1.3 Method 3: Try a data recovery service or program
- 1.4 Other data recovery tools for Android
- 1.5 Frequently asked questions
Methods to recover data on Android
There are three methods to recover data on Android. The detail is below.
- Use the built-in backup features to recover your data
- Use your cloud storage service to recover your data
- Try data recovery service or software
We will tell you the detail of each method. So, you must keep reading further.
Method 1: Use the built-in Android Backup Service to Recover your Data
Your Android device stores your data automatically when you enable its backup features. If you have enabled the feature before the loss of data, then you can recover it back. The following is the way to enable backup features.
- Pull out your mobile and unlock the screen.
- Now, you must go to settings.
- Now, you must find the “Backup & reset” option and tap on it.
- Now, you must turn on the “Backup data.”
- And create a “Backup account.”
- Your mobile will automatically backup the data.
- And you will be able to restore it.
Method 2: Use your cloud storage service to recover your data
The backed up data on cloud storage like Drive or Dropbox can be restored easily. You only need to synchronize your device with the service and the application will download the data automatically. You will get the lost data immediately.
Method 3: Try a data recovery service or program
The data recovery service or data recovery program is the most effective way to restore your data. You can find many data recovery services on the internet. And there are also many good data recovery programs. You should compare the prices and choose the best service or program for yourself.
Easeus Mobisaver for android: How to Use?
It is the best tool to recover your data from Android. We will show you the recovery procedure. So, you must keep reading further.
You must follow these steps.
- Open your computer.
- Now, you must connect to the internet. Your internet connection must be strong, reliable, and stable. Otherwise, you will have difficulty.
- Now, you must open your web browser.
- After that, you must enable JavaSript in your browser.
- Now, you must go to Google.
- Now, you must search for Easeus MobiSaver.
- The search results will give you the download link.
- So, you must download the application.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the downloading.
- After that, you must install the application.
- When the installation is finished, you must launch the application.
- Now, you must connect your Android phone with the computer.
- Now, you must click the “Start” button.
- It will recognize your device.
- Now, you must scan your Android device for lost data.
- The result will show you the data.
- So, you must preview that data and find your required files.
- Now, you must click on the “Recover” button to restore the lost data.
- It will take a few seconds to restore your data.
- Now, you have successfully restored your lost files.
Other data recovery tools for Android
We will show you a few more tools. So, you can have more options for data recovery.
It is a perfect utility for data recovery, which is also called a Disk drill. This tool enables you to recover data from internal memory as well as external memory. You can buy the paid version for $14. It is not a bad deal if you want to recover your data. This software recovers data from laptops, tablets, and smartphones. If you want to offer a service for data recovery, then you must buy this tool. It will help you in many ways.
To recover the data, you must follow these steps.
- You must install the 7-Data recovery on your computer.
- Now, you must run the utility on your computer.
- Now, you must connect your device with the computer by using a USB cable.
- Your device will be visible in the connected device’s box.
- Now, you must select the device.
- Now, you must click the recover button.
- It will start scanning.
- You need to wait for the scanning to finish the process.
- Now, you must select the files that you want to recover.
- After that, you must select the place where you want to restore the data.
- Now, you must wait for the recovery process to finish.
- Now, you have successfully recovered the data.
- [Easy] Recover Deleted Files on Mac even Emptied Trash
- Easy Ways to recover data from a hard drive?
- Best Way to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
- Avast Passwords: Windows, Mac, Android & iOS
Frequently asked questions
Q1: How can I recover deleted files from my Android without a computer?
Ans: To deep scan and find the deleted files on your Android phone, you need to root your device before recovering. PhoneRescue for Android can easily get your Android phone rooted without any data loss. All you have to do is following the prompts.
Q2: Is there a recycle bin on my Android phone?
Ans: Although Android phones do not provide a recycle bin for users, many applications have their own trash folders which allow users to recover deleted data on the applications. That’s also another reason why there is no need to have a recycle bin for Android.
Q3: How do I restore my internal storage?
Ans: You must follow the steps.
- Run The Data Recovery Software and Connect Your Android. …
- Enable USB debugging. …
- Select File Type to Scan in Phone Internal Storage. …
- Preview and Recover Deleted Files from Android Internal Memory.
- Press the Recover button to recover the data and select the location to store the data.
- After the recovery, you must check the quality of the files.
- It can happen that files can lose its integrity.