Listening to music is the ultimate leisure activity for people of all ages. Discreet sounds, vocals, and bass are the elements that pleasure our eardrums and make an imaginary world where we feel new things. You can test a song with low bass, and it will give you a treat for ears. But when you increase bass, the whole feeling will plummet with a new addition. That’s why the intensity of bass is required for a good leisure. In this article, we will tell you how to increase bass in Windows 10. So keep reading to find out more.
- 1 Why is the bass necessary: How to Boost it?
- 2 How to increase bass in Windows 10: methods?
- 2.1 How to increase bass in Windows 10: configuration method
- 2.2 How to increase bass in Windows 10: Realtek driver method
- 2.3 How to increase bass in Windows 10: installing a software
- 2.4 Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the bass necessary: How to Boost it?
Modern music is a mixture of computer-generated sounds that have an amount of bass in it. You enjoy the sound as well as the thrill that is produced by the bass. When you listen to a song that contains a lot of bass on low speakers, then whole pleasure is lost. That’s why bass is necessary for full enjoyment. Your leisure does not reach its peak without bass. Moreover, bass also creates a heart thrush, which is also another kind of fun. Furthermore, the music for the young generation is nothing without bass.
Why is bass low on your computer?
Before going to the methods on how to increase bass in Windows 10, we will like to tell you about the main reason for low bass, which is not always the fault of your speakers or headphones. It may happen that your speaker lacks the capacity to generate the effect. But in most cases, the problem is due to the settings. You need to change the configurations for increasing the bass. And it can be done in seconds. We will tell you all the methods. That’s why you must stay on the page.
How to increase bass in Windows 10: methods?
There are two methods preset to increase bass. Here are these.
- Increase bass through settings.
- Increase bass through Realtek drivers.
- Increase bass by adding software.
You should go for the first method. And if it does not work, then you need to install a software for that. We will explain both methods in detail. Let’s dive into them.
How to increase bass in Windows 10: configuration method
This method is simple and easy. You just need to make few adjustments in settings, and your problem will be gone forever. Here is the method with all steps.
- Start your computer or laptop.
- Move the mouse on the speaker and right-click on it.
- A menu will open on the side of the speaker icon, which will contain options.
- There will be five options, and you need to select the option of playback devices.
- A list of devices will open on the screen.
- You need to select speakers.
- After that, you need to click on the properties.
- A new box with four tabs will open.
- You need to select the enhancement tab.
- Under the enhancement tab, there will be four options.
- You need to check the bass boost option.
- After that, you need to click the apply button.
- Then you need to click ok.
- Your bass will increase from that point.
How to increase bass in Windows 10: Realtek driver method
If you have installed Realtek HD drivers, then you can use the following method.
- You need to the right-click on speakers.
- Then select the playback devices.
- After that, go to properties.
- There will be an enhancement tab.
- You need to check the equalizer box and select bass in sub-settings.
- After that, you need to click apply.
- It will open equalizer bars for bass.
- Now, you can increase the bass by taking the bars at the maximum level.
- After that, you need to click, ok.
- Your bass will be increased, and it will also work on headphones.
How to increase bass in Windows 10: installing a software
If your problem still persists after apply the above two methods, then you may need to install utility software for increasing the bass. We will mention two software with brief detail.
It is software presented by Global delight apps. And it is not free. You have to pay $15 for downloading it. It works on two major operating systems, and it has the following features.
- 3D surround
- Vibrant audio production
- 31 band equalizers
- Ambient and spatial sound enhancement
- Rich-audio feature
It is one of the best equalizers with the great audio experience. And it requires very small detail for running. The features include the following.
- Unlimited numbers of filters
- Incredible bass-boost capability
- It works on every channel.
- Low latency
- Modular graphical user interface
- VST plugin support
- Have a voice meter
Some users may experience problems with equalizer. It happens due to a slight mistake. Many users do not restart the PC after installing the Equalizer APO. That’s why it runs with problems.
- Fix Can’t connect this network windows
- Disable Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry Windows 10
- How To Fix Werfault.exe error in Windows 10
- How to Fix 0xc000007b Error on Windows 10
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How do I turn up the bass on Windows 10?
Ans: You need to follow the steps.
- You need to open the start.
- After that, you must open the sound menu, which can be searched by the start menu.
- Now, you need to double-click on the speakers.
- After that, you need to click the “enhancement” tab.
- Now, check the “equalizer” box.
- After that, click on “bass.”
- Adjust the bass according to your level.
Q2: How do I increase my bass microphone Windows 10?
Ans: You need to follow the steps.
- You must right-click on the active microphone.
- Again right-click on the microphone and select “Properties.”
- Under the ‘Properties” tab, you need to select “general.”
- After that, switch to the “level” tab and adjust the boost.
- The level is set 0.0 db by default.
- There is not a boost for the microphone.
Q3: Does Windows 10 have an equalizer?
Ans: Windows 10 has a native equalizer. You can get to the equalizer tab by going to the properties of the sound tab. There you will find the enhancement tab. Under this tab, you will find the equalizer tab, which allows you to adjust the sound.