When we buy a device, then we also buy all the problems of the device. That’s why we came to know about the real thing after buying things.
The world’s most popular brand, Apple, is also not a problem proof. That thing we knew after overcoming a few problems such as accessory not supported. It is a problem that makes a person paranoid because when your cellphone stops supporting the accessory, then you become helpless. That’s why we are writing this post.
We will show you the solution. So, you must keep reading further.
- 1 Available fixes of This Accessory May Not Be Supported on iPhone
- 2 Common problems of iPhone
Available fixes of This Accessory May Not Be Supported on iPhone
Accessory not supported is a common problem. But there is not a technical solution from the company. However, you can try the following.
- Force start your iPhone
- Clean your iPhone charging port and accessory connectors
- Try another accessory
You should try the first solution. If it works for you, then all the best. And if it does not work for you, then you should try the other two solutions. We hope that one of the solutions might work for you. If nothing works, then you should contact a repairing professional. It will help you find the internal problem. After that, you can tackle it.
Fix 1: Force start your iPhone
The error “Accessory not supported” occurs mainly due to the interference. This interference is caused by the apps, which build up cache memory. When your cache is full, then it hurdles other functions of your iPhone. The easy solution is to clear your cache memory. You can clear the cache from the settings app.
But most of the time it does not work for iPhone. That’s why you need to force restart your iPhone. This way, your iPhone clears all cache memory. You can force start your iPhone by pressing the side button for a few seconds. Your accessory will show support after the force restart. If this does not work for you, then you should try the second fix.
Fix 2: Clean your iPhone charging port and accessory connectors
Sometimes, your iPhone shows the “Accessory not supported” error due to the connection problems. These connection problems occur due to the lint and dust on the connectors. Moreover, your charging port also gathers carbon particles due to electricity. These carbon particles make insulation for your connectors. So, you must clean the connectors and charging port.
The best way to do that by a brush and cleansing liquid. You can find the liquid from a hardware store. Or you can use any perfume. So, you need to clean the port and connectors. This act will solve your problem most of the time. If this does not work for you, then you must try the next fix.
Fix 3: Try another accessory
You might be getting the “Accessory not supported” error due to a broken accessory and you do not know the condition of the accessory. And most of the time your accessory malfunctions and creates problems for you. So, you must try to change the accessory. The new accessory will work fine for you.
Another piece of advice is that you should use a branded accessory because low-quality accessories create compatibility problems for users.
Common problems of iPhone
If you are a new user of the iPhone, then you must know the common problems of the iPhone. So, you must tackle them wisely in the future. So, you must read the following lines.
- Wi-Fi not connecting is a common problem for users. The solution to this problem is simple. You need to force restart your iPhone. It will solve your problem. And you will find the Wi-Fi connection.
- No new update is available is another common problem for iPhone users. Your phone does not show any new updates. To solve this problem, you need to connect your iPhone with a Mac and force restart your iPhone. After that, your iPhone will show an update option. This way, you can update any iPhone.
- iPhone data loss is another common problem for users. The solution is simple. You need to use iCloud. This way, you can back up your data outside your iPhone. And you will never lose your data.
- Camera not working is another common problem. It happens due to the cluttering. The cluttering of apps happens due to the excess of installed apps. You can solve this problem by resetting your iPhone at an earlier stage. But your app data will be lost. So, you must back up your data before resetting your iPhone.
- Rapid battery drain is another common for iPhone users. It happens due to apps. Many unwanted apps run their functions in the background and eat the battery. The solution to this problem is to turn off all unwanted apps.
Other Issues Of iPhone:
- [Easy Method]How to Recover my Deleted iPhone Contacts?
- Do Not Disturb iPhone: How to Set up Easily?
- How to Fix “My iPhone Won’t Turn on” problem?
- Best Way to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
Frequently asked questions
Q1: How do you troubleshoot your iPhone?
Ans: You can troubleshoot your iPhone in many ways. The following are the tips for troubleshooting.
- You must restart your iPhone. It will solve many issues.
- You must update your iOS. Many problems appear due to the older version not compatible with new apps.
- You can update your apps.
- You can force close an app for troubleshooting.
- You must reset network settings.
- You can reset all settings.
- You can factory reset your iPhone. But all your data will be lost.
- You can check battery usage.
Q2: How often should you reboot your iPhone?
Ans: You must reboot your iPhone whenever it is necessary. Usually, you reboot your iPhone for troubleshooting. But you must reboot your iPhone for increasing performance because rebooting clears cache. Some users do it once a week. And some users reboot their iPhone once a month. But we advise you to keep a schedule. It will help you.
Q3: Can I run a diagnostic test on my iPhone?
Ans: Yes, you can run a diagnostic test on your iPhone by using the TestM app. It will tell you the real situation of your iPhone. After that, you can do the action for better performance.